580 Howard Avenue Somerset County, NJ 08873
- Status: Direct Hire role
Our client is seeking a Web Developer to fulfill a role in a direct hire capacity. This is a position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment while providing a proactive approach to website architecture and development.
You will be empowered, supported and encouraged to use your creativity and analytical mind to help us understand the past and guide the future.
The primary responsibility of this position is Sitecore development working in coordination with internal and external marketing, design and development teams. The web developer will create new functionality, integrate with existing systems and provide maintenance support for their website and other Sitecore websites.
Other duties include:
- Provides maintenance and enhancements to Wordpress websites.
- Produces functional requirement documents and specifications and creates quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Builds campaign driven emails and landing pages using responsive frameworks.
- Database setup and administration for use with dynamic websites
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Director to ensure timely execution of coordinated digital campaign assets
- Stay current with the latest web development best practices.
- Provide clear description of problems/issues and recommended resolution of non-conformances for Senior Management and the Marketing Team.
- Mentor/train other local and remote team members as needed.
- Adhere to internal documentation, processes, protocols and standards.
- QA testing and reporting on websites and features
- Sufficient experience (3-5 yrs) working in full stack Front End technologies
- REACT framework
- Responsive design
- SASS and LESS
Sufficient experience (3-5 yrs) in working with Database and integration technologies:
- MVC pattern
- Visual studio / TFS or GIT
- Database driven solutions with Web interface
- API or direct integrations with 3rd party systems
- (PHP – LAMP stack)
Experience from working with template and module based solutions in CMS context (Not necessarily Sitecore)
Enterprise development and good coding practices – Having worked in a setting with code reviews, multi-branch check-in and check-out, release cycle and feature commits etc. (not a fixed set of requirements, but more that the person has worked in context with other developers and some sort of code governance.
Agile development settings
- Sitecore v 7.2+ experience
- HELIX development experience (Sitecore)
- TDS (for Sitecore)
- Azure based services and VM environment
- Wordpress experience
- Distributed/International teams
Possible evening and weekend work (as needed), working with outside vendors, and possible travel to remote sites.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: World traveler, Avid beer collector, Amateur astronomer
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!